What We Offer
To provide opportunities for members and potential members to meet and socialize and feel welcome and included as a means to enhance spiritual growth. It is our goal that everyone at St Matt’s feels confident in their relationships with other Mattheans and open to spiritual growth and loving service of God.
- Progressive Dinner - Christmas time dinner at the homes of parishioners followed by dessert and a Yankee Swap (beware the joke gifts).
- Coffee Hour - Schedule of Coffee Hour Hosts - Families take turns providing light refreshmnents and coffee after 10 am service.
- Get Acquainted Group - Get togethers in small groups for dinner, games, whatever...
- Phone Tree - Making calls to parishioners for Bake Sales and such.
- Summer and Winter activities – Mass on the Grass + Fall Gathering + Sledding - Hosted by parishioners for services and/or fun.
- Monthly Parish Breakfasts - Breakfast sandwiches, pancakes and eggs on the third Sunday of each month during school year. Service with a smile!
- Old/Newcomers Brunch - Twice yearly get togethers to meet and greet old and new parishioners.
- Occasional Adult Matthean Game Nights - Fun and commaraderie!
- Occasional Receptions for members’ families following burial rights
- Family gathering space Convocation/Bishop Receptions
If you have any questions or would like to participate in this ministry, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Vestry liaisons Abby Mathewson, Angie Battey, and Eric Battey.