What We Offer
To provide appropriate staffing and volunteers, equipment, materials & processes to enable and inspire the parish to meet its mission.
Our goal is that all ministries of the church are well staffed and resilient, able to function in the face of inevitable change. These will be depth of leadership for all tasks. St. Matthew’s will continue to be blessed with leadership, staff, & volunteers to allow it to fulfill its mission as God has intended in a loving, committed manner.
- Rector - The Rev. Dr. Nancy Vogele
- Part time administrative assistant - Kelly Kennerson
- Part time sexton - Roger Fortier
- Music Director - Joshua Desrochers
- Treasurer - Volunteer: Lauren Tennett
- Lead volunteers: Sunday School director & teachers, Community Clothing Center volunteers, SHINE leaders, Wardens, Breakfast cooks, coffee hour organizers, lay readers, Eucharistic ministers etc. -
- Prepare Sunday bulletins and help with occasional mailings - Volunteers assist Administrative Assistant weekly.
- Long Range Plan - Annual review and update, as needed of 2012 20/20 Vision
If you have any questions or would like to participate in this ministry, please contact the office at email@example.com or Vestry Liaison Eric Battey.